Earthquakes in New Zealand are inevitable; earthquake injuries and damage are not
Installing seismic restraints will help to protect you, your staff, customers and property when the next earthquake hits, making you more resilient and able to recover more quickly.
Seismic bracing of non-structural elements and building contents will:
- Protect staff and customers from falling, shifting or toppling equipment and furnishings.
- Keep egress routes clear
- Reduce repair and replacement costs of valuable equipment
- Ensure a quicker return to work and everyday life
- Strengthen your business and community
Did you know 70 - 80% of the total repair cost to a building after an earthquake is caused by damage from falling building contents?
Reduce these costs with seismic bracing. Install seismic restraints.
All sorts of business are benefiting from being Quake Protected
Our non-structural restraint solutions are particularly effective for the following business types. View our solutions and learn more about case studies using Quake Protected non-structural seismic restraint installation services.
Proud partners with
Quake Protected consult, supply, install and certify non-structural seismic restraints in commercial and residential buildings. We work nationwide including Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Auckland and everywhere in between.
More New Zealand business and building owners trust us for their non-structural seismic restraint solutions because we offer:
- Robust and trusted solutions based on best practice in the industry
- High-quality, rigorously tested materials
- Dedicated project managers, listening to your needs and addressing your requirements
- Consistent high quality of service nationwide
- Flexible timescales to minimise impact on your day-to-day business