Quake Protected are specialist installers of seismic restraints protecting you from the impact of the next NZ quake
We install non-structural seismic restraints that fasten potential hazards like ceilings, partition walls, specialist equipment and office furniture, so they do not fall down during a quake.
When the next earthquake hits, correctly installed seismic restraints will:
- significantly reduce the number of people harmed
- protect buildings and vital equipment
- and minimise the time it takes for you to get back to business and return to everyday life.
We aim to protect you from expected earthquake damage
When an earthquake strikes, even the most harmless objects can become dangerous.
During the 2010/2011 Canterbury and 2016 Kaikoura unrestrained and poorly restrained non-structural objects caused a devastating level of damage:
This video illustrates the impact of the force of an earthquake to everyday elements at work.
By identifying potential quake risks in your work environment, you are empowered to make better decisions to improve your business's safety and resilience.
Schedule a visit from one of our team. We can identify your risk, assess potential dangers and recommend seismic solutions that will suit your business.
Quake Protected consult, supply, install and certify non-structural seismic restraints in commercial and residential buildings. We work nationwide including Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Auckland and everywhere in between.
More New Zealand business and building owners trust us for their non-structural seismic restraint solutions because we offer:
- Robust and trusted solutions based on best practice in the industry
- High-quality, rigorously tested materials
- Dedicated project managers, listening to your needs and addressing your requirements
- Consistent high quality of service nationwide
- Flexible timescales to minimise impact on your day-to-day business