Quake Protected is a proudly New Zealand company that supplies and installs non structural seismic restraints throughout the North and South Island.
We aim to:
- increase people's safety and minmise the damage caused when an earthquake strikes;
- raise public awareness of the dangers during an earthquake, specifically of non structural elements inside buildings;
- increase access to innovative seismic restraint solutions so that all New Zealand businesses - small and large - can become safer and more resilient places to be;
- promote best practice, based on the experiences and research within the construction, engineering and seismic restraint industries.
What you can expect from us:
- Robust and trusted solutions based on best practice in the industry
- Listening to your needs and addressing your requirements
- Installing seismic restraints on your nonstructural elements so you can focus on your business
We operate nationwide including Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Dunedin & Invercargill.
Quake Protected values our positive safety culture
Quake Protected is committed to being a zero harm workplace based on the principle that all accidents are preventable.
We actively promote a comprehensive health and safety programme and value our positive safety culture. We are serious about safety and ensuring that no one is injured in the course of their work.
We are working towards a goal of creating zero harm workplaces through sharing information and providing effective safety leadership.
Maintaining a strong health and safety culture calls for constant attention, which we apply at all levels of our organisation. Our health and safety performance is reviewed annually by Site Wise and we are proud to have achieved a Green Standard.