Quake Protected. is committed to keeping your personal details secure. We will not pass them on to other companies and organisations.
It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
This policy applies regardless of how the Website is accessed and will cover any technologies or devices by which Quake Protected make the Website available to you.
1. Who we are
Quake Protected is a seismic restraint and earthquake fastening company with office at 86 The Boulevard, Te Rapa, Hamilton, 3200.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
2. Why we collect data
In general terms Quake Protected collects your data to provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience and to;
- inform you of our seismic restraints and earthquake fastening solutions
- send monthly emails, primarily for marketing purposes
We also gather statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website via Google Analytics. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact a user, such as demographic information for example.
- User IP addresses
- Browser types
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of the website.
3. Who receives your data
The recipients of the data are Quake Protected staff (permanent, fixed term, contract and trainee) who process the data only in the ways that have been defined in the “why we collect data” section.
4. Links to third party websites
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.t processing
4.1 Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Remarketing
4.2 Social Media
5. When will Quake Protected Contact Me?
5.1 Quake Protected may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content to ensure that Quake Protected can deliver the services, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for a Quake Protected newsletter
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Quake Protected products or services;
- in relation to any personalised services you are using: eg. Email newsletter
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Quake Protected services (participation is always voluntary);
- to update you on any material changes to Quake Protected’s policies and practices; and
- for marketing purposes, as set out in section 2
Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from Quake Protected
5.2 Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Quake Protected will only send you marketing emails where you have agreed to this. We may personalise the message content based on any information you have provided to us. We may use information which we hold about you to show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn). This could involve showing you an advertising message where we know you have used Quake Protected products and services. If you don’t want to be shown targeted advertising messages from Quake Protected, some partners and third-party sites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers on that site in future.
5.3 Can I delete my data?
You can delete any personal information Quake Protected holds on you at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" option on any marketing materials you received from us.
6. Changes to the Quake Protected Privacy Statement
We keep our Privacy Statement under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 19th May 2018.
Since this Policy is under regular review, you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to Quake Protected. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use Quake Protected websites.
7. Contacting Quake Protected About this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us here.