Being safety smart and Installing seismic restraints in your office, shop and other commercial settings will:
- Prevent potential injuries and damage caused by falling and moving items
- Protect exit paths from the building and access into the building for responders
- Reduce the potential for hazardous material spills, fires, and utility leaks
It is important you are aware of the potential earthquake health and safety risks in your workspace.
If you are just beginning to think about what risks you have within your work or offices, download Quake Protected's handy checklist of potential quake hazards here. It will help you identify potential hazards in your workplace.
For a more detailed, personalised assessment, schedule an earthquake safety audit.
Our no nonsense approach, will:
- Identify potentially harmful nonstructural elements in your workplace
- Assess the likelihood of these elements being harmful to people and your business during an earthquake
- Recommend a range of possible solutions to minimize the risk to your staff and business (if required).